What I did this week:
- Dissertation is officially started 12/09/17!
- Figured out how to set up template that will work across multiple platforms (within Scrivener + transfer to spreadsheet to make tables later on).
- Started creating said template, using first author and book as a prototypes.
- Filled in author 1’s info.
- Filled in book 1’s quantitative info.
- Realized scrap paper will be useful. Math ftw.
- Scanned 15/~100 chapters (searchable pdf, esp. for analyzing sample page).
- Printed 10/~100 chapters (paper copy to write on for qualitative analysis). Started binder to keep these in. Found set of alphabet tab dividers. /nerd
- Downloaded a couple programs to analyze word frequency to try (Reckoning & Text Master). Tested these out.
- Printed full list of books (to take with me to the library).