What I did this week:
- Purchased new (mini) laptop.
- Purchased corkboard + dry erase board (for inspiration board purposes). 50% off, win.
- Got new laptop set up (feel like this took an entire day… updates much?)
- Created dissertation Scrivener project; set up provisional chapters.
- Downloaded thesis “template” (nitpick: not actually a template! just a document!) + instructions from thesis office. Saved my own copy; started setting up front matter, adjusting fonts, etc.
- Performed blog maintenance: updated various pages, top menu, widgets, etc.
- Worked on The List of authors + books. eta: Ok, good enough for now. Will sort out the rest as I go along.