What I did this week:
- Researched recent articles. Finding the ‘search within citations’ feature of Google Scholar useful.
- Filled in book data for 4 books.
- Started importing research to Scrivener project — I can see how this is going to help with efficiently reading/taking notes/writing.
- Library book sale (twice). Picked up 24 books, with 9 I think I can add to my list.
- Also went to library + took 6 more books out. This brings the list to 37 total (more than 1/3 of the way to completion). Added all to Goodreads.
- Futzed around with spreadsheet a bit (proper update on Monday).