What I did this week:
- Planning (aka making lists).
- Cleared out sfu inbox.
- Printed out list of books for library run.
- Took out 7 more books for analysis (bringing total to 58).
- Trekked up the mountain to the library for intro/lit review books. Eliminated some immediately (getting ruthless); brought home 13.
- Did some thinking about intro/lit review organization. Think I’ll focus on: 1) book as object vs. book as words; 2) effect of digital shift on brain/reading; 3) effect of collaboration on writing. These seem to be the areas that come up most frequently in the “hell in a handbasket” articles.
- Updated Goodreads lists.
This was a kind of bonus week (hence week 0). The spring semester actually started today.