What I did this week:
- Returned books to VPL + took out 11 more.
- Went to downtown uni library + took out 8 books.
- Updated Goodreads lists.
- Uupdated paper lists.
- Updated spreadsheet + Scrivener project.
- Requested 6 books.
- Skimmed ebooks; pared list; identified chapters to read.
- Updated WorldCat lists.
- More thinking/notetaking on my three categories. Broke lit review into three sections.
- Arranged book references into those 3 categories.
- Started identifying keywords/subjects (b/c it’s always best to do the last thing you need to do first!)
- Skimmed pbooks; identified chapters to read.
- Paid tuition.
- Organized non-book references into the three magic categories.
- Some of the books I requested came in; picked them up + returned a couple others.
Am super happy with my categories for a couple reasons: 1) realized how well they incorporate all aspects of my past education, and seeing as this is the capstone, that is an interdisciplinarian win. 2) when I sorted out my ref books into the 3 “piles” the three ended up about even–which tells me I’m on the right track.