- Sorted out Zotero/Scrivener, imported lists.
- Read qualitative coding manual.
- Chose coding methods
- 1st cycle:
codes – initial (descriptive)
categories – themeing the data
- 2nd cycle:
themes/concepts – focused
theory – theoretical
- Updated lists.
- Pulled all page 69 hard copies, ready to mark up! [first coding pass, DONE]
- Categories: memory/time; religion; the corporeal body; (im)migration; family.
- Page 69 paragraph/sentence analysis (106 to go!)
- Chapter analysis (proper nouns + communication technology – 51 to go!)